[BHS etree] BERKELEY ATHLETIC FUND: Contact Info for Solano Stroll Volunteers

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Sep 3 09:06:05 PDT 2004

Etree Note:  The BAF/Solano Stroll call for volunteers contact information
not included in the the original posting.

----------------
Contact:  Mary Kay Murlas

murlas at sbcglobal.net and my
phone number 510.866.9050.

Re: Volunteers needed for Solano Stroll -
Berkeley Athletic Fund booth

We are looking for parents of athletes and athletes
to help staff the Berkeley Athletic Fund booth at
the Solano Stroll, Sunday, September 12, 2004.

It is great fun as we promote BHS athletics and
raise money by selling wearables....all at the same time.

We need volunteers for the following times:

8:00 am - 10 am  Set up
10 am - 12 noon  (parade at 11 am)
12 noon - 2:00 pm
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm