[BHS etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: Bart Ticket Sales Sept 1- 7

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Sep 1 06:49:47 PDT 2004

contact:Irma Parker Ijp10 at aol.com [mailto:Ijp10 at aol.com]

Dear Parents,
Greetings from the Berkeley High School Parent Resource Center.  We wish to
welcome all of our new parents as well as returning parents and students.
We
hope that you all had a wonderful summer.

Bart ticket orders will be taken on
September 1 - 7 at lunchtime in room D-148 of the new building.  All sales
are
on a cash only basis.  Ticket prices are $16.00 for a $32.00 value ticket.
We can only accept cash as Bart will not take checks from individuals.
After
Bart tickets are ordered on the last day of sales, the Parent Center will
mail
orders to Bart and tickets are generally Fed Xed to us in approximately 7 to
8
days.  Bart states that it take the tickets 7 days because they run this
program for all high schools in the Bay Area.   Information on AC Transit
tickets
will be forthcoming later this week.

Various workshops and events are planned for the current school year and we
hope that many will appeal to you.  If you have any topic that is important
you that we don't list, please call at 510 644-8524, daily 8:45 -2:30 to
discuss them with us.

Thanks,

Irma Parker