[BHS etree] FUND RAISING: Office Depot 5% Back to School Program

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Aug 27 10:48:44 PDT 2004

contact:  Nicoliebott at aol.com [mailto:Nicoliebott at aol.com]

I wrote up the below brief reminder to families and teachers about the
Office Depot 5% Back to School Program.  When I worked at the local store a
few years ago, I saw how this program puts the credits for free supplies in
the hands of K-12 school principals!  As a parent, I hesitate to promote a
specific retailer, but our school's really do receive substantial credits.

Nicolie Bolster-Ott
 p arent with 8th grader at King MS and Senior at Berkeley High School

***************
Please designate  Berkeley High School] for Office Depot's 5% Back to
Schools Program

If shopping for back to school supplies at Office Depot,
please remember tell the cashier you want to designate M.L.King Middle
School
to receive the 5% credit on your qualifying purchases.

Office Depot's 5% Back to Schools program gives you
the opportunity to help our local schools receive credits
for FREE SUPPLIES when you shop at Office Depot for student supplies.

Contact:  Nicolie Bolster-Ott     NicolieBOtt at aol.com