[BHS etree] ADMIN: URGENT URGENT Parent Volunteers needed for BHS Orientations tomorrow Friday

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Aug 26 18:23:40 PDT 2004

contact:Ivery McKnight-Johnson [mailto:imcknight at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Volunteers are desperatly needed to help with registration tomorrow, Friday,
August 27.  If you can possible help, please come in.  Because of scheduling
problems with the photographer we were required to schedule two classes for
one day. We will be processing 1,200 students! We need close to 40
parents--15 have signed up! Registration is from 8:30 until 4. Please come
for the morning or afternoon--or both!

REGISTRATION STATIONS/DUTIES
******East Wing Gallery******
Station 1 - School Forms Intake - (Technology and Activities Contracts,
Emergency Cards, etc..) - 2  parents
Station 2 - BHS Planners/Organizers - Collect $5.00 - 2 parents
Station 3 - Photos and I.D.'s  - Assisting ABC Harrell Studios - 3-4
parents as needed and directed by Harrell Studios

******Front Theatre Lobby*****
Station 4 - Schedule Distribution - 2-3 parents: Directed by Rhonda
Jefferson Counseling Program Assistant
Station 5 - Hall Locker Distribution - 2 parents Directed by Olga Pineda
Station 6 - Food Court Applications - 2 parents
Station 7 - P.E. Uniforms - As needed and directed by the Berkeley
Athletic Fund
Station 8 - Counsleors - General Questions/Comments/Concerns - No parents
needed for this station

As always your efforts and support are appreciated and certainly needed.
Please reply to Ivery McKnight-Johnson if you are able to volunteer for
one or more of the registration days. Also please indicate what days and
times you are available.  she will not get back in touch with you but it is
nice to know you are coming.

Ivery McKnight-Johnson
Student Activities Director
510-644-8990