[BHS etree] CLUBS: BHS Key Club Garage Sale this weekend!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Aug 20 10:12:26 PDT 2004

contact: berkeleykeyclub at yahoo.com

GARAGE SALE
Hosted by the Berkeley High School Key Club
2728 Elmwood Ave.
(1 block above College Ave, off Ashby)
9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, August 21st & 22nd

Support the Berkeley High School Key Club and the American Cancer Society!

* “Caring, Our Way of Life”
The Berkeley High School Key Club is a community service club dedicated to
promoting leadership and commitment through service. From beach clean-ups to
Holiday Meals for the less fortunate to the SF AIDS Walk, we build our home,
school, and community all year long. Club funds help us achieve our service
goals and raise funds for several causes such as the American Cancer Society
and UNICEF.

* 20% of the funds raised today go to the American Cancer Society*

Questions? Comments? Email us: berkeleykeyclub at yahoo.com