[BHS etree] ADMIN: BHS Summer Mailing Volunteer second call!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Jul 23 15:10:33 PDT 2004

contact: Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net 527-1130

Many people have volunteered to help with the summer mailing on Monday and
Tuesday, July 26 and 27,  but we could still use more hands. The summer
mailing is not only a huge task, it is a fun event and, should you help, you
will definitely be the first on your block to have the latest Berkeley High
news. I have volunteered to help Caren organize the mailing.  If you can
come, and you have not yet contacted Caren, please let me know at
jhuseby at pacbell.net or by calling 527-1130.  Below are more details re the
mailing.

The time has come again for the BHS Summer Mailing!  Please take the
opportunity to help us start another wonderful year!

When:
Monday, July 26
Tuesday, July 27

Where:
Admin Conference Rooms (D Building - enter at Milvia & Allston Entrance)

What time?:
Choose one shift: 9-12 or 1-4  (note the 1-4 shift on 7/27 may involve
lifting of mail bags)

You are encouraged to come for a full shift (snacks & breaks provided!),
but are welcome to come for any portion of time you can.
Questions?  Call 644-4803