[BHS etree] MISC: Berkeley High School Graduation 2004 Photographs

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Jun 21 10:50:18 PDT 2004

Contact: Mark Coplan,
publicinfo at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Berkeley High School Graduation 2004 Photographs

The Berkeley High School graduation was really great this year, and I have
lots of photos, that I want to make available to students, and proud
parents and guardians.

I have provided ten CD's with photos of both the BHS Graduation 2004, and
the Senior Ball to the BHS administrative office.  Belinda and Ruby have
offered to check them out to students and guardians so that everyone can
have them (no wonder the students praised them twice at the graduation!).
I ask that you check the CD's out for a couple of days, copy them to your
computer, and return them so that others may get in on this before all of
the seniors head off to their new adventures.

VIDEO OF THE GRADUATION

Berkeley Community Media has once again video taped the graduation, and
will be broadcasting in about a month.  BCM will be glad to provide copies
of the video to anyone who wishes to purchase them for $25 for the two
video set.
Direct your questions to Cerscent Diamond at BCM.

BCM Contact:
Crescent Diamond
Programming Coordinator
Berkeley Community Media