[BHS etree] ETREE: Wrong phone # in tutoring item (call Katy...) in College Advisor's Bulletin

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Jun 15 18:36:30 PDT 2004

Contact:  Kathryn Capps  katecapps at earthlink.net  or 510/601-8585

I've heard from two subscribers that the phone number in the item below is
incorrect.  We are trying to get correct information so:  1) don't call this
number as the nice people at the other end aren't offering tutoring, and 2)
if you submitted this item please contact me with the correct number and I
will repost.

Thank you.

-----
Tutoring - for incoming 9th grader in math (algebra/geometry) primarily.
BHS Latin a plus.  $10-15/hour.  Schedule flexible.  Potential for
continuation into the school year.  Call Katy:  (wrong number deleted to
avoid confusion).