[BHS etree] MISC: Yearbook sales at Graduation

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Jun 8 18:41:20 PDT 2004

Contact:  Lee Trampleasure Amosslee lamosslee at berkeley.k12.ca.us

A limited supply of yearbooks will be available at the Graduation Ceremony
at the Greek Theater.
Price for the 2004 yearbook is $70.

As a graduation only special, we are offering the last three years (01,
02, and 03) for only $20 each. These books normally sell for $40, 50, and
60. If you buy all three (01, 02, 03), the price is only $50.

**Yearbooks are limited to stock on hand.**
We have about *50* 2004 books left, so if you want to be sure to get one,
buy Wed or Thursday at BHS, or come to graduation early.

We will also be selling bottled water for $1.50, proceeds go pay for the
water given to the graduates and to next year's Yearbook.

Special thanks to all who have already purchased yearbooks. This year
looks like we will sell out, a record for the past several years.

Lee Amosslee

Lee Trampleasure Amosslee
Berkeley High Science Teacher and Yearbook Advisor
http://www.bhs.berkeley.k12.ca.us/