[BHS etree] PTSA: Summer Newsletter

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Jun 3 11:05:22 PDT 2004

contact: m_boucher at comcast.net

We are starting to put together the summer issue of the BHS PTSA
Newsletter. The newsletter serves as a communication tool for the entire
school, not just the PTSA. The summer issue will not be mailed to the
graduating class of 2004, but will be sent to the homes of incoming
freshmen. It's purpose is to inform the community on what to expect during
the start of school and beyond. It will be mailed to homes in early August.

If you or your organization have an article or information that you would
like included, please notify the editor this week by email at the address
above, or by phone at 848-4319. Actual copy should be sent by the end of the
following week (last day of school), if possible, but we need to know what
submissions to expect as soon as possible.

Thanks and have a great summer.

Marilyn Boucher, Newsletter editor