[BHS etree] COLLEGE/CAREER: Senior Exit Reports - Due

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon May 31 22:43:26 PDT 2004

Senior Exit Reports

Senior Exit Reports for students who want their post-graduation plans to
be listed in the Jacket were due on Friday, May 28th.  I will accept them
until noon on Tuesday, June 1st.

You can get the Senior Exit Report form in the College/Career Center,
D221.  I have also pasted it in below.  Please print it out and bring it
to D221 no later than noon on Tuesday if you have not already done so.

Ilene Abrams
College Advisor
iabrams at berkeley.k12.ca.us

SENIOR EXIT REPORT

Please complete this report with all applicable information.  This report
will be used to compile general statistics on the senior class and to help
in advising next year's seniors.  Your name will be revealed only if you
give permission to print your plans in the final issue of The Jacket
and/or if you give permission to release your telephone number to BHS
students interested in the college you are attending (see below).  All
other information will be confidential.  You must fill out this form by
May 28 in order for your plans to be in The Jacket and by June 3 in order
to obtain graduation tickets.

Name:                        Student i.d.:

Telephone number:                Ethnicity:

Address:

Gender:    G.P.A:        SAT I/ACT scores:            SAT II scores:

A.    If you are going to attend college in Fall 2004 (or if you are
deferring), please complete the survey below.  If you are deferring,
please also answer the top of page two (part B).
I will be attending:                    Deferring:  Yes    No

Early decision:  Yes        No           First choice:  Yes        No

I was accepted at:
I was waitlisted at:
I was denied at:
I chose              because

I used the "Common Application" for the following schools:

If you applied for financial aid, please describe the financial aid
package you received:

I will be a first-generation college student.                Yes    No

You have permission to give my name and college to The Jacket. Yes
No____

You have permission to give my name and telephone number to BHS students
interested in my college.  Yes        No

Signature                    Date                (SEE OTHER SIDE)

SENIOR EXIT REPORT, page 2 (continued)

B.    If you are not going to attend college in Fall 2004, but you plan to
attend at a later date, please answer the following questions:

I am not going to attend college in Fall 2004 because

I will probably enroll in the year        .

I will probably apply to:

I will be a first-generation college student.                Yes    No

If you are deferring and wish to be listed in The Jacket, please answer
the following:

I want the college I will attend to be listed.                Yes    No

OR

I want my other plans to be listed.                    Yes    No

C.    If you do not plan to go to college, please answer the following
questions:

I do not plan to go to college because

I plan to pursue the following career path:

Additional comments:

You have permission to give my name and plans to The Jacket. Yes    No

Signature                        Date

Thank you for your cooperation.