[BHS etree] COLLEGE: Call for Volunteers for Senior Awards Ceremony

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun May 9 21:33:57 PDT 2004

Contact:  Ilene Abrams iabrams at berkeley.k12.ca.us

VOLUNTEERS AND FOOD AND DRINK DONATIONS NEEDED FOR SENIOR AWARDS CEREMONY

On May 25th at 7:00 p.m. Berkeley High School will honor seniors who have received scholarships and awards in any area of endeavor.  This is a true celebration of our wonderful, talented seniors.  There will be a reception following the ceremony.  If you can donate any baked goods or beverages, please e-mail me at iabrams at berkeley.k12.ca.us and let me know what you will be bringing.

I am also looking for volunteers (preferably freshman, sophomore or junior parents, so senior parents can sit back and enjoy) who can help with serving after the ceremony.

Thanks very much.

Ilene Abrams