[BHS etree] SPECIAL ED: Report on communty meeting

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun May 9 17:19:08 PDT 2004

On April 27 the Berkeley Special Education Parents Network (BSPED) sponsored
a community forum with Superintendent Michele Lawrence. Special Education
Director Ken Jacopetti and Gerald Herrick, Director of Pupil Support, BUSD’s
504 Coordinator and head of the Student Success Team (SST) also joined the
Superintendent in answering questions.

The etree received a summary of the event from parent Jay Nitschke
[mailto:jay at jaystoys.com]. As it is lengthy we are attempting to send it out
on the etree as an attachment. Our previous program did not allow
attachments.  We have not yet attempted to send an attachment since the
switch. If this does not work, I will summarize the report with a special
focus on topics of interest to high school families. If you are interested
in knowing more about the BSPED, please contact Ann McDonald-Cacho at
BSPED at mcads.com.

Janet Huseby