FW: [BHS etree] SUPT: CORRECTED VERSION BUSD School Calendar 2004-2005

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu May 6 15:18:25 PDT 2004

In my haste to send the calendar out I put the incorrect date in for the
Thanksgiving holiday. It is only a two day event--not 12 as originally
billed.  I also left out the February Holidays. Thank you everyone for
catching my errors. The correct  calendar is below. Janet Huseby

At last night's board meeting the following calendar was adopted for the
2004-2005 School Year:

2004
7/30  Last Day of Summer School
9/1   First Day of School (2004-2005 year)
9/6   Labor Day Holiday
9/30  High School Back to School Night
10/11 Staff Development-No School
11/11 Veteran's Day Holiday