[BHS etree] MISC: Parents of Seniors

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon May 3 20:47:19 PDT 2004

contact: rances Cohen at fcohen at itsa.ucsf.edu

TO PARENTS OF SENIORS
The College Application Handbook Committee is currently starting its
revision for the handbook for next year's seniors.  We would like to
benefit from the experience that you have had this year to add to our
section entitled, "Parents' Advice on Navigating the College Application
Process."  If you have any additional "tips" for parents--in any
area--please pass them along to us.  We appreciate your advice and
will be sure that no information we include will be identifiable.
E-mail tips to Frances Cohen at fcohen at itsa.ucsf.edu