[BHS etree] MISC: BUSD Events on Berkeley Cable

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Apr 29 07:13:39 PDT 2004

contact: Mark Coplan [mailto:Mark_Coplan at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Schedule: BUSD School Events on Berkeley Cable

These are BUSD student performances and other Berkeley public school
events of interest to our community, that have been recorded and produced by
the
Public Information Office.

There will be an additional schedule of more broadcast
times for the coming weeks, and I will share that schedule
as soon as I get it from Berkeley Community Media (BCM).
BCM provides a valuable service to the community by making
the broadcasts of  local material possible.

Mark Coplan, Public Information Officer

BUSD Performing Arts Showcase 1 hour 20 minutes
Thu 04/29/04  02:00 PM  Channel 33

BHS Jazz Brunch 1 hour 20 minutes
Sat 05/01/04  08:45 PM  Channel 33
Fri 04/30/04  01:00 PM  Channel 33

BHS Hall of Fame 47 minutes
Thu 04/29/04  12:45 PM  Channel 33
Thu 04/29/04  09:00 AM  Channel 33

King Middle School Black History Event 1 hour
Fri 04/30/04  02:30 PM  Channel 33
Thu 04/29/04  10:00 AM  Channel 33

Three Part: 1 hour 42 minutes
Rosa Parks Blach History Celibration/
BHS Chavez Assembly/
Berkeley Schools Now: Money For Berkeley Schools

Sat 05/01/04  07:00 PM  Channel 33
Thu 04/29/04  11:00 AM  Channel 33

Mark A. Coplan
Public Information Officer, BUSD