[BHS etree] BERKELEY HIGH HEALTH CENTER: National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy Event, Wednesday May 5th

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Apr 27 22:04:15 PDT 2004

Ages 12 And Up: The Serious Consequences of Sex

On May 5th, Pinch Me Films joins the National Campaign to Prevent
Teen Pregnancy to focus the attention of teens on the importance of avoiding
pregnancy and other serious consequences of sex.

Where: King Middle School Auditorium
When: 7:00 - 9:00 PM, May 5th
Keynote speaker: Dr . Lynn Ponton, author of ³The Romance of Risk: Why
Teenagers do the Things They Do² and ³The Sex Lives of Teenagers²
Performances by: Local hip-hop, spoken-word youth artists featured in the
film ³Silence Ain¹t Sexy² will appear. Film viewing and discussion to
follow.

Who should attend: Appropriate for teens aged 12 and up; parents; other
interested supporters.
Admission: FREE. Support us if you can, donations are appreciated.

We are promoting open dialogue between young people, parents, and educators
by organizing local events across the country featuring our innovative
documentary  "Silence Ain¹t Sexy." Using the film and a Leader Guide,
participants will explore attitudes and feelings about sex through an
interactive, thought-provoking discussion, and sustain the momentum by
taking the National Campaign Quiz.

Julia Robertson and Nils Moe
Pinch Me Films
www.pinchmefilms.org <http://www.pinchmefilms.org/
510-525-5078

Kimi Sakashita, Deputy Director Adolescent Health
Berkeley HIgh School Health Center
2223 Martin Luther King Jr. Way
Berkeley, CA 94704
(510) 644-6258 ext 1