[BHS etree] ETREE: Senior parents with empty envelopes

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Apr 27 12:01:45 PDT 2004

Senior parents,
Last week the school sent out a mailing with information on events leading
up to and including graduation. Several families have reported that their
envelopes arrived empty. Most of the information will be repeated in the
PTSA newsletter which will be mailed home soon. The information is too
lengthy to transmitted via the etree, however, I have the information as an
attachment. If you would like to receive it, please email me at
jhuseby at pacbell.net and I will forward it to you.

Janet Huseby

Janet Huseby and Kathryn Capps are the facilitators of the etree;
please direct any questions or concerns to them at <bhs-owner at idiom.com>.