BHS etree EVENTS: Open Mic for Peer RAPP 5/6

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Apr 26 18:08:12 PDT 2004

contact: Katy Turchin 510- 220-7777 nicertwin at aol.com

My name is Katy Turchin and I am part of Peer RAPP (relationship abuse
prevention program) at Berkeley High.  We are having an open mic to raise
money for A Safe Place, a battered women's shelter in Oakland.  It will be
on Thursday, May 6, from 7 to 9 p.m., at Youth Radio: 1809 University Ave,
Berkeley.  The sign ups for the mic will be at 6:30.  There is a suggested
donation of $1 at the door, or anything you would like to contribute to the
cause.  There will also be snacks and drinks for sale. The mic will be open
to anyone, but students are encouraged to perform.   If anyone has any
questions then please contact me, Katy Turchin, at (510)220-7777, or email
me at NicerTwin at aol.com.  Again, all benefits go to A Safe Place.
Thank you
Katy Turchin